> Anyhow since this is not always the case I did the fix for -current,
> granted it should not be in the ATA driver, but since nobody else
> really cared at the time....

Does this mean that if you dont have the ATA drivers in the kernel then
you wont get the fix ? As the bug occurs under high PCI loads then this
can potentially affect people with large amounts of PCI activity on
SCSI drives too surely ? Granted I've never seen it happen, but it still
bothers me that it might...

-pcf.