Hi !

I have finally started with my work on that protocol I was telling you about
(ax.25), but now I have come to a problem. Some of old structs for
networking were changed and now they use TAILQ macros. There is almost no
information about this macros, so I am quite in dark... I looked at source
code, but I am still putting something wrong in, so I ghet a lot of errors.
Is there any tutorial avaialable on how to use them (with samples would be
best)...

Thanks for help.
Andy