 ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Sunday, January 13, 2002 at 00:34:54

message:    Hi, my name is Brigit and I am a 19 year old female from San Diego,
California.  Ever since my 14th birthday, I have been really sexually active, but I am
still a virgin.  Now I am 19 and away from home, attending school at San Diego State
University and sharing a dorm with four of my girlfriends and are all VERY turned on
to meet a guy and satisfy ALL of his pleasures.  To see our sexy pictures we took just
last week and to meet some other couples, go to my website<br>< a