[Thread moved to freebsd-doc]

On Sunday, January 20, 2002, MSC Sharp wrote:
> I was just wondering if the FreeBSD team would accept a new web site from an
> emerging web design company.  All work would be done for free of course and
> would consist of remodeling the whole or any part of the web site that your
> organization requested.  If you are interested please contact me with some
> specifications of work you would like done or just a yes or no reply.  If you
> accept we will contact you again in a few weeks to show you some samles of our
> work.

   You may want to consult with Nik Clayton and the FreeBSD
Documentation ([EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] respectively)
on this.  We are currently in the process of updating the Web
site's layout anyway, making a more extensive use of XML and XSLT
than before (or at least, a more _proper_ use).

   That is, if you're serious about helping. :)