Hello everyone,

 I'm writing some license management software. It needs to be node-locked.
I would like to use an ethernet MAC address. There are two addresses
(default hardware address and current physical address). I would prefer to
use the default hardware address, because it can't be changed by setting in
software.

  How can I take  this default hardware address (I'm using FreeBSD 4.4
curently)?

  I've found out the way how it works in "ifconfig", but in this case I've
got the current physical address, I think (right?), which can be changed.

 Help me, please

 Vladislav