hi all,

As to conclude this thread (for me.), I have come to the decision of
actually starting a project for making a BSD Licensed in-kernel HTTPd
server.  The project will be on SourceForge.net.

As you all know, that when starting a project, a name is needed for
project; I completely out of ideas, and I have literally no creative
skills. :)

I wanted some names, which could be used for the project.  Also,
because this code, will be coming back to the FreeBSD community,
people should have the chance to decide on the name.  Once I have
got enough names, I will count the vote on them, and choose the
final name, if that is OK with everyone. I am supplying some of
the names which came out of my .... and from my un-creative mind. ;)

To vote, give a +1 for yes, and -1 for no.

  o fhttpd (I donno what the 'f' is for..)
  o quarx
  o starling
  o rattlesnake

If someone has better ideas, please do not hesitate to pass me
your suggestions.

Thanks,
Regards,

  -- Hiten Pandya