In a message written on Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 10:19:01PM -0600, Mike Meyer wrote:
> Not necessarily. The client is free, and in the ports tree.  That
> includes the server with an evaluation license, which limits it to two
> clients and two users. Perforce offers Open Source software projects
> free multiuser - which means unlimited clients - licenses. See <URL:
> http://www.perforce.com/perforce/price.html > and search for "open
> source" on the page. They even point to the FreeBSD license as a good
> choice for a candidate.

While necessary for a project like FreeBSD, this is not sufficient.
FreeBSD (and BSD in general) has outlived a number of companies
and technologies, and if Perforce went down the tubes and there
was no source we could have a major problem.

Now, where did I put my SCCS copy of the tree...

--
       Leo Bicknell - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.tmbg.org