The mapping between data objects (one-to-one or one-to-many) seem to be
the most troublesome stuff to deal with when introducing new data
structures.  But if there is never the need to lookup an object from a
page, then maybe we can use a linkage structure like this:

        struct vm_page_linkage {
                TAILQ_ENTRY(vm_page_linkage) pageq;
                struct vm_page * page;
        }