On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 05:22:45PM -0800, Smith, Malcolm wrote:
> Craig,
>
> It looks to me like the linker is complaining.  Do you need to add -posix4
> or some such thing to your gcc call?

There is no such flag.

And -lposix4 does not link because there is no
libposix4.{so,a} library.

I went one step further:

cd /usr/lib

sh -c 'for i in `ls *.a`; do printf "$i\n=====\n"; nm $i | egrep
"sigqueue|sigwaitinfo|sigtimedwait" ; done'

I did not find any library which had siqueue, sigwaitinfo, or sigtimedwait.

--
Craig Rodrigues        Distributed Systems and Logistics, Office 6/304
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       BBN Technologies, a Verizon company