Sorry, I've gotten the message now . . . (my mail takes too long to send . .
.)
the partitions do work just the install doesn't.

This seems like an especially silly situation to me . . . I always thought
that the filesystem was the limitation here . . .

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 12:34 am, Brian T.Schellenberger wrote:
| On Monday 18 March 2002 10:49 pm, David O'Brien wrote:
| | On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 09:44:07PM -0500, Brian T . Schellenberger wrote:
| | > What good will it do you if do boot it?  FreeBSD doesn't support UFS in
| | > extended partitions anyway.
| |

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (work)
Brian, the man from Babble-On . . . .   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (personal)