Dear International Development Colleague:

This mail is being sent to you as a person who or whose organization has been
identified
as interested in issues of international development and the "digital divide". If you
would
rather not receive e-mail from us any more, please respond to this message with
'REMOVE ME' as the subject. We honor all removal requests.

My organization has developed an internet application for the collection, analysis and
dissemination of project data; recording e-readiness assessments; running discussion
groups;
maintaining ICT infrastructure statistics; sharing calendars; sending e-mail,
among other things. It is designed for COLLABORATIVE work over the internet or
intranet.
Each component can be implemented independently.

You can run a demonstration at:
http://www.leapfrogindex.org:8080/leapfrog/index.html
(Use the pre-set default values. Only test data is used. The demonstration data
is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or consistent. These attributes are the
responsibility of projects that install or use the system).

We plan to finalize the development and release the application for free distribution
under the GNU Public Licence ( http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html ) if the
international
development community shows interest in using such a system as a whole or in parts.
This means that not only is our software free for anyone to use, but the source code
for
the software are also freely available to be adapted and improved upon, so long as
credit is given to contributors along the way.

Please indicate your interest in using such a system by responding to this message
with "Yes" and any other comments in the body of the message.

A tally of the response will be made in due course and the next steps
will be made known to interested parties.

Please forward this message to anyone who might benefit from such a system.

For more information contact:

Dr. Obi Anizor
leapfrogindex.org
87 Oakwood Village