Hello,

> No, sendfile() is only for TCP connections, TFTP is using UDP. If you
> want performance, use something else.
It's even in the manpage:
Sendfile() sends a regular file specified by descriptor fd out a stream
socket specified by descriptor s.

Silly me. BTW, I can't use anything else. Are there any alternatives to
TFTP for booting machines off the network? (using standard, PC components)

Thanks!
--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------
Attila Nagy                                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)            phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
                                                cell.: +3630 306 6758