Julian Elischer wrote:

>ah that one.
>I  have no view then :-)
>(I have the gutt feeling it must be doable in some other way..
>but can't think of it now..)

:-)  I looked at jails, but they put too much other restrictions.  It is
funny sometimes how you discover things by looking at source code.
I was adding my little thing and then saw the Jail stuff.  It seemed
exactly the right thing, but the other stuff killed it as an idea.  In
general I really don't like to reinvent the wheel, IF I can avoid it.

Thanks!