I am having some trouble reading data from a Handspring Visor Platinum.  What
I am trying to do is make the necessary modifications to pilot-link so that
it will work with the usb on FreeBSD.  My problem is that I can open a
connection to the /dev/ugen0.2 endpoint, but whenever I try to call a read()
it returns with error 5 (Input/Output Error).  I used the coldsync code as a
base, but the read keeps failing.  I can post the code, I just wanted to see
if there were anyone with a similar problem.  I have checked the permissions
on the device nodes and they are fine, the same problem occurs when running
as root.

What I do:
1) Press the HotSync Button on my crade
2) Run ./pilot-xfer -p usb:/dev/ugen0 --sync /home/amistry/bk
3) Watch it fail

Thanks,

--
Anish Mistry