Hello, Julian!
Saturday, June 29, 2002, 11:32:31 PM, you wrote:

JE> in -current, we have a new netgraph node ng_device
JE> that gives a device interface to netgraph.
JE> We also have the ng_tty node that attaches to a tty
JE> as a 'line disciplin'
JE> adding a node between these to do you own stuff would give you what you
JE> want.
   Hmm.. As I wrote, netgraph is good framework for my driver. Now I
   see only one problem: I need to change speed of COM port from my
   driver (all setup of device should be done at 9600 and after that
   link could be switched to other, negotiated, speed like 115200).
   If I use ng_tty or my own NG node, which acts as TTY discipline, I
   don't see way to change COM port speed from this side :(

               Lev Serebryakov
| FIDONet: 2:5030/661.0                         |
| E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |
| Page:    http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/       |
| ICQ UIN: 3670018                              |
| Phone:   You know, if you have world nodelist |