In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Jonathon McKitrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 11:22:38AM -0400, Kenneth Culver wrote:
: | Oh, I didn't realize the userland threads implementations on -current and
: | -stable differed that much. Good luck!
:
: 'Good luck!'
:
: I keep getting that.  I wonder if that's an omen.

Yes.

However, now is a good time to do the backport, because there's a lot
of work to move away from the userland model to a user/kernel split
using kse.

Warner