On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 06:26:50AM -0400, Dylan Carlson wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Is there an existing initiative, spec, or active project to replace
> sysinstall(8) with something better?  I went looking recently and couldn't
> find anything.
>
> In the event no spec exists I would like to help start, or contribute to one.

I agree that it is not immediately obvious, but at the main FreeBSD web
site http://www.FreeBSD.org/ go to the Projects page, scroll to the
bottom, and in the Misc section there is the FreeBSD libh Project.
It just might be what you want :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev  [EMAIL PROTECTED]        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Key fingerprint FDBA FD79 C26F 3C51 C95E  DF9E ED18 B68D 1619 4553