Dear Roger;

Tried that and still no luck I can't route to the net. Here is a diagram of
my network I hope that helps you or someone else with my problem:

No it's not a router for other machines. It's just a machine behind a
routerguard the Watch Firebox 700 that I wnat to allow to send and receive
packets to and fromt he internet.

internet
64.229.249.194/29 -----> 1 to 1 NAT for addresses 64.220.249.195-198 ---
192.168.1.101 - 104
firebox router 64.220.249.193 ---- >> 192.168.1.1

windows web server      windows box                     freebsdbox
windows box
192.168.1.101           192.168.1.102           192.168.1..103  192.168.1.104

Sincerely

Brian