On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 11:14:20PM -0400, Dmitriy Fitisov wrote:
> Hi,
> I cannot find implementation of POSIX message queues
> (mq_open, mq_xxx, ...). Even though there is a message header
> mqueue.h ld cannot find a library.
>
> Am I looking in wrong place?
> Thanks.
> Dmitriy Fitisov

I think that you need to specify the following in your kernel
config file for POSIX message queues:

options         P1003_1B                #Posix P1003_1B real-time extensions

(Read the man page, p1003_1b).
The source code for this stuff is in /usr/src/sys/posix4/

However, I'm not sure if this stuff works, or is maintained.
You may want to check on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.
I just asked about p1003_1b and POSIX message queues on that list.
--
Craig Rodrigues
http://www.gis.net/~craigr