Hi,

I've experimented this when I've rebuilt my world just after the announce of
4.7-RC. mergemaster asked me if I wanted to run MAKEDEV since it had changed.
I think it's this which broke up /dev/null, then i re-runed sh ./MAKEDEV and
everything was fine :)

I don't know if my second run of MAKEDEV solved the problem (maybe it was fixed
before I run it again, I don't exactly know)

-- Aurélien