On Oct 23 at 12:49, Artem 'Zazoobr' Ignatiev spoke:

> Do you have Lilo running from extended partition?

Linux can be run in a logical partition.
But Lilo can't save the last selection as default for next boot.
It's default selection must be reconfigured if the default has to be
changed.

> Well, dunno about boot0(boot selector, if I correctly understand
> FreeBSD's booting process), but it was hard to me to make boot1 search
> for FreeBSD in extended partitions - I've had to loose some

Can FreeBSD be run in a logical (extended?) partition?

-Hanspeter