Shouldn't the allocator functions take an additional argument
WAIT/NOWAIT?

Shouldn't the allocator functions also return success/failure that
should be propogated back up to the caller in case they fail?

Shall I take a shot at this or can you Jeff?  I'm not sure I'm
comfortable adding an error case to uma_zalloc, but who knows...

--
-Alfred Perlstein [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]