I just finnished writing a program which introduces a small random delay on the
sending times in tcp to prevent synchronization of windows. I did it with divert
sockets and ipfw.
The one problem is , I was planning on setting the random delay =RTT(1+x)/cwnd   where
x is a random number. Currently i just have a small random number.
Does anyone know a good way of picking out the cwnd and make a good estimate of the
roundtrip time from the information flowing over divert sockets? Obviously i don't
have to worry about the first calculation so i will probably set the RTT= something
small.

--
Alex Newman                     Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                I don't know who came up with this quote.