David Nicholas Kayal wrote:
This type of thing caused the division of the BSD projects in
the first place, and hurts the project over all and is the primary reason
that Linux has such a better market position then BSD.

I love FreeBSD.  I dunno why.  I just do.  I'm no expert, but it sits
right with me.  It is a shame that due to people's socialization problems
that such a great operating system is regulated to the backwaters of the
OS oceans.

I suggest some people realize that they have problems with dealing with
people--we are not computers in that certain inputs cannot guarantee
certain outputs--and perhaps seek therapy to improve their socialization
skills.

That and $1.10 might buy you a cup a coffee.
Yes, we need to embrace the trolls and stop marginalizing them. The Troll-man has been downtrodden for far too long, it is time for him to step into the light of society and be accepted for what he is...assuming they don't shrivel up and die in the light. I don't know about you, but that's a risk I'm more than willing to take.

--
\ |_ _|__ __|_ \ __| Jason Andresen [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|\/ | | | / _| Network and Distributed Systems Engineer