On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 10:45:02PM -0800, Terry Lambert wrote:

> SYSINIT would at least get you to where it's hanging, and you
> may not need information over and above that, FWIW.

Well, knowing that the kernel hangs in a function called "configure"
(SI_SUB_CONFIGURE, SI_ORDER_THIRD) isn't terribly useful. However,
knowing that it specifically hangs in eisa_probe() is useful.

Also, see the mail I just sent to -hackers about making
device_probe_and_attach verbose if bootverbose is set.

        -Arun