On Sunday, February 9, 2003, at 05:12 PM, Roman Neuhauser wrote:

# [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2003-02-03 13:20:04 +0100:
Sergey Babkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Also the GNU grep has a lot more options, the most interesting
of them being -r.
Unfortunately, GNU grep's -r option is broken (it does not handle
symnlinks correctly).  Try textproc/freegrep from ports instead.
    I believe the Subversion team has a BSD-like-licensed grep library.
no, we don't. we have a BSD-like-licensed diff library that's coming along nicely, and hopefully will replace gnu diff/diff3 in subversion fairly soon, but not grep.

-garrett