"Sergey Matveychuk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > If you've fixed it in a way which requires knowing whether the system
> > runs Linux-PAM or OpenPAM, you've fixed it wrong.
> OK. Why?

Because most PAM problems in ports are bugs in the ports themselves,
which Linux-PAM just happens to tolerate and OpenPAM doesn't.  In
other words, it should be possible to find a solution to the problem
which works equally well for Linux-PAM and OpenPAM, without the need
to know which is which.  And as a last resort, you can make OpenPAM-
specific code conditional on the _OPENPAM preprocessor symbol.

> What fix will be a right one?

I can't tell you unless you show me what you believe needs fixing.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - [EMAIL PROTECTED]