On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Stefanos Kiakas wrote:

> Hello,
>
>       The easiest way is to set the jail up as a file using vnconfig.

there are various software packages that will not work in a vnconfig
environment ... I tried using it, and one of the issues I hit was a
distinct lack of inodes until you got into some relatively large vnodes
... postfix was one piece of software that I just couldn't get to work in
a vnode, as it always told me the message was too large, yet I had >30Meg
of free space ...