Hi,

I have a trunk configured on a Baystack. I am using ng_fec, downloaded from
Bill's directory last night.

When I configure two fxp ports with the example load script, I'm getting a
message fxp0 up and fxp1 up, but fec0 doesn't work. I have assigned an ip
address and try to ping outside, but nothing happens.

The moment I do a tcpdump -i fec0, I see packets coming in and from that
moment on the fec0 bundle works, even when the tcpdump is stopped.

Do you have any idea where to start searching for this? I have done a
setpromisc on fec0, but that doesn't seem to help.

Peter