Any sharpies out here that can verify whether OpenSSL under RELENG_4_5
is the same as RELENG_4_6_2?

I have a RELENG_4_5 box that needs the OpenSSL patch, and it appears that
only the FreeBSD CVS version numbers keep the patches from applying cleanly
in just seven of the modules affected.

Checking out some files in the RELENG_4_6_2 CVS tree, it looks to me as
though 4.6.2 was released with the same version of OpenSSL as 4.5 was.
Am I correct? And therefore, the RELENG_4_6_2 patches are appropriate for
RELENG_4_5? After applying said patches, does that make my RELENG_4_5
OpenSSL the same as CURRENT (just thinking ahead...)?

Thanks,
Dave

--