On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 04:31:09PM +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello,
>
>       Is it possible to pass parameters to a kernel module during
>
> I googled around a bit, but did not find any examples of kldload doing
> that.
>
> regards
> srp

Under the 4.x series, this isn't possible. Under 5.0, I believe you
can set kernel environment variables using kenv and then load your
driver. Take a look at (or search through the freebsd-hackers archive
for "load time module parameters")

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=127033+0+/usr/local/www/db/text/2002/freebsd-hackers/20021110.freebsd-hackers

for some additional information.

--
Chuck Tuffli    <chuck_tuffli AT NO_SPAM agilent DOT com>
Agilent Technologies, Storage and Networking