Dear CIO Pull-Henning Kamp,

Thank you for SigningUp!

You will receive a regular newsletter and will learn first about developments as they
happen.

Please check that the following details are correct:
If any of the details are incorrect, or you would like them changing, please contact
us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the changes you would us like to make.

NB. You can contact us at any time if you have a general query or if your details
change or you want them removed.
Please quote the following number whenever any correspondance is done with us: 326559

Name: CIO Pull-Henning Kamp
Job Title: CIO
Department: Managament
Organisation Name: FreeBSD, Inc
Address: 127001 Loopback Lane
         California
Postcode: 90210
Country: USA
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telephone Number: 555-12356
Fax Number: 555-2365
Organisation Size: 50 - 249

I have accepted to let my details that I have provided to be used by other parts of
the Department of Health or its agencies, NHS, other Government Departments or
organisations to provide me with relevant information.