On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 04:42:12AM -0400, Ilmar S. Habibulin wrote:

> I'm trying to write pam module, which uses libs from /usr/local/lib (lber
> and lsap). What should i put in Makefile in order to link module with this
> libs?
>
> LIBLDAP= /usr/local/lib/ldap.a
>
> LDADD+= -L/usr/local/lib -lldap
> LDFLAGS += -L/usr/local/lib -lldap
> DPADD= ${LIBCRYPT} ${LIBLDAP}
>
> doesn't help.

The library should be named /usr/local/lib/libldap.a at the minimum,
to make -lldap work.  Also, -L should be taken out of LDADD, and be
put only in LDFLAGS, so it should look like this:

LIBLDAP=        /usr/local/lib/libldap.a
DPADD=          ${LIBCRYPT} ${LIBLDAP}
LDADD=          -lcrypt -lldap
LDFLAGS=        -L/usr/local/lib

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov          Sysadmin and DBA,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               Sunbay Software Ltd,