Hey everyone,

I'm working on an application that needs to make use of the cmsgcred structure, but am unable to find decent documenation on it -- the only code I have found using it (via Google) is in PostgreSQL, but it's abstracted through multiple layers (the server code, in any case -- the client code is quite straightforward).

Would anybody be able to give me tips on what to send to the client to request the data? I've been able to find the code to read the code from the client and to get the client to send the response to the server. But any simple client/server someone could hack up demonstrating this principle solely (or software package that's more straightforward and less abstracted that PostgreSQL) would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell