Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

Somewhere out there there is a ?Virus?/?Hacker?/?Spammer?
getting really annoying..

Yeah, but what do you expect anyone to do about it?

Swen and MyDoom are easy to detect and reject at the SMTP stage.  The
fact that our mail servers don't do this is a PITA, as it forces list
subscribers to accept them as well (if you reject list mail because it
contains a virus, Mailman disables your subscription).

You shoudn't reject email because it contains Swen or MyDoom anyway, all you'll do is generate a bounce message to someone who never sent you the infected mail in the first place - becuase the SMTP envelope addresses are forged.

I believe the correct thing to do is to accept in and silently drop it.