Hi,
I want to know is there a way to call *_probe (for device driver) with fake (PCI) device that does not exists in the system ?
First of all a cant find how "struct device" is declared (i've searched even the compile/ dir) and second I think that I'll need to intercept pci_get_vendor and pci_get_device funcs with my own which should detect the fake device and thus will return vandor/device that I need to fake. I realy don't need anything else except _probe ...

   regards.