In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Kevin Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: > I'm not opposed to adding a real csh to /bin, but if we're only adding
: > it to work around a minor incompatability that few if any programs rely
: > on I don't see it as being a necessity.
:
: And the microsoft mentality lives on.  God help freebsd.

Mind your P's and Q's on this mailing list, or you will be ejected.
You are more than welcome to your negative opinions, but expressing
them in such a disrespectful way is counter productive.  It will not
be tolerated, so clean it up.

Just install shells/44bsd-csh and make whatever symlinks your csh
shell scripts need and it will work.  Alternatively, report the
problem to the very responsive tcsh maintainers and the fixes for your
problems will be incorporated back into freebsd automatically.

Warner