On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 04:11:22AM +0100, Erik Trulsson wrote:
Personally I am of the opinion that csh (all versions) should be
removed completely from the base system and relegated entirely to the
ports system. Other than historical reasons there is not much point in
having it in the base system.

I agree. Please.

OpenBSD's standard sh is a well-maintained pdksh, and is really nice -
significantly nicer than the pdksh version in ports, and much nicer
than the bash that got foisted on me at my last job or the csh I got
stuck with many jobs before that.

--
Christopher Vance