Hi,

I need to get a wireless card for my lan gateway.. But I have few options
as what to buy in my country. I need a card that's supported (FreeBSD 5.3)
and is capable of being an access point..

Here is the list of the cards I could find:

- Belkin F5D7000
- SMC SMC2802W
- SiteCom WL-121

Not too many choices I know.. but these are the only available PCI
wireless cards I could find on the local stores.

I've heard SMC cards die a few months after heavy usage, but I don't know
if these are true claims.

Either way, I need one wireless card that can do AP.. which one should I
purchase?

Regards,

Hugo