Daniel O'Connor wrote:

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:57, Kathy Quinlan wrote:

ATM it is written in codevisionAVR which is where the function is
called, so I guess for now I will just break the AVR support;)

Ahh..
So.. are you talking about getting the coding running _in FreeBSD_ or compiled on FreeBSD and running on an AVR?

I am talking about getting the same code running under FreeBSD AND the AVR with minimal changes.

Regards,

Kat.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.4.0 - Release Date: 22/02/2005