> I already visited int80h.org and linuxassembly.org and others, And did not
> find any resources or include files..
> If anyone can share his own files, or give any tips, would be nice.

It is straightforward:

The assembly syntax is whatever is supported by gas(1) for
your architecture.  'info gas' should be of help.

The BSD make(1) infrastructure supports creating objects from
assembler sources; just name your assembler files with a
.S or .s suffix and include these names in your 'SRCS'
make variable.

Files with a ".S" suffix are preprocessed by cpp(1) before
being fed into the assembler.  Files with a ".s" suffix are
fed into the assembler without preprocessing.  See
"src/share/mk/sys.mk".

There are some convenient CPP macros for assembly language
programmers in <machine/asm.h> and <machine/asmacros.h>.

You can also study the assembly sources under "src/lib/libc/*".

--
FreeBSD Volunteer, http://people.freebsd.org/~jkoshy