On Tue, 17 May 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Could someone with knowledge of the Broadcom ethernet chips
and the bge driver check if adding support for the 5789 is
really that easy and if yes, initiate the needed steps to get
the device id's in the kernel?

Adding support for new chips often is that easy, if you look in the 3com xl and Intel fxp driver histories you'll find tons of changes which are just like the one you made below.

I'll commit the change if you can remind me to do so later in the week (Thursday or Friday.)

Mike "Silby" Silbersack