In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Hans Petter Selasky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: So can someone have this fixed, or is there a reason not to fix it. The one
: who wrote the code has done the same mistake with every one of the
: bus_space_XXXX that does memory mapped I/O. It currently breaks my drivers.

One isn't supposed to call these routines with count == 0.  One could
say your drivers are broken :-)

Back when these were written, small optimizations like this were made
to make things go faster.  Now that cache sizes are bigger, a few
extra instructions likely wouldn't affect things too much.  Best to
measure the effects of your proposed changes on real workloads...

Warner