John Baldwin wrote:
> On Thursday 01 September 2005 01:02 pm, Koen Martens wrote:
>
>>I've had a little chat with neologism on ircnet/#freebsd about this
>>already, and done as he suggested: compile a debug kernel to obtain
>>a stack trace.
>
> Can you reproduce it with a kernel that has INVARIANTS and INVARIANT_SUPPORT
> on?  I see that you had WITNESS on, can you check to see if there were any
> witness messages about sleepign with non-sleepable locks held before the
> crash?

I will do this when I get back. I did a grep -i on witness in the
console log but this did not turn up anything suspicious (exact
output pasted below). Also, i checked again the logs right before
the crashes, nothing special output to console before the Kernel
trap 12..

voltaire# grep -i witness yin.log
WARNING: WITNESS option enabled, expect reduced performance.
witness_get: witness exhausted
WARNING: WITNESS option enabled, expect reduced performance.
witness_get: witness exhausted

Gr,

Koen