From: Nick Strebkov

> Does anybody here work already on this piece of hardware? I'm
> very interested in getting it work under FreeBSD and ready to help.

The iwi driver supports these cards.  You'll want to get in touch with
Sam Leffler[1] and Damien Bergamini[2] and probably help get the iwi
driver fully ported and working with FreeBSD's 802.11 framework.  Sam
will likely be able to list off the known problems with the FreeBSD
import of the driver.

[1] Guru working on the net80211 framework.  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[2] Author of the iwi, iwp and ral drivers.  Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]