M. Warner Losh wrote:

In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
           Sergey Babkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: Maybe it can be fixed in the kernel without
: too much trouble.

It already is in libthr and libposix.  They already use execution
contexts to map M threads onto N contexts.  libc_r is being retired
and not worth the effort to modernize.

Since there's really no good threading paradigm in 4.x and since it is
also being retired, I don't think it is worth the effort there.

I suggest linking with the linuxthreads port.

Warner