> 3.  Full review and update of the install docs, handbook, FAQ, etc.
> There are sections that are embarrassingly out of date (one section of
> the handbook apparently states that we only support a single brand of
> wifi cards).  A co-worker of mine tried to install 6.0 using just the
> handbook install guide, and discovered that it really doesn't match
> reality anymore, in both big and small ways.  Contact me directly if
> you would like his list of comments.

I am wondering if it wouldn't be advantageous to have "versioned"
documents that just cover one specific release and not to cover all
realeases in single documents.

I could imagine that it is harder to cover everything in single
documents than to perhaps copy the existing documentation when a new
branch is created and edit it to match just the new release.

Maybe, I do not realize how much more work this would be but it would
probably enforce regular reviews of the documentation and the readers
would benefit from it.

Dirk