In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            "Darren Pilgrim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: From: Brooks Davis
: > On Mon, Jan 09, 2006 at 11:12:30AM -0500, David Gilbert wrote:
: > > Has anyone had a look at the following:
: > >
: [ Ricoh SD Bus Host Adapter, PCI ID 0x08221180 ]
: >
: > People are looking at it, but there are no docs available.  Apparently,
: > there is some work being done to reverse engineer it.  Linux doesn't
: > support it either.
:
: That's odd, because Ricoh provides technical documentation upon request via
: the LSI Contact Us[1] page on their website.
:
: 1: http://www.ricoh.com/LSI/mail.html

Are you sure they provide technical documentation sufficent to write
the driver?  The last time I asked, I got a nice document that said
that it implemented the sds standard sd host interface, but didn't
document what that was.  TI and winbond chips datasheets are the same
way.  Prove me wrong.  I'd love it :-)

Warner