Carlos Silva, yourdot-internet.com wrote:
Hi,

but, it erases all! I have a doubt if he downloads the beta kernel sources.
do you have another solution?

HEAD is not the correct tag. Before I go further, to avoid any confusion, there is no "beta" source code nor are the kernel sources maintained seperately.

That said...

If you want the branch of development from which the most recent (version-wise) releases are being made, use "tag=RELENG_6".

If you want the source tree corresponding to the point of all new development, including experimental, rapidly-changing and otherwise unstable, brand-new code not yet put through broad-base testing, use "tag=.".