Eric Schuele wrote:
Peter Jeremy wrote:
On Tue, 2006-Mar-21 14:31:24 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Set libltdl_cv_sys_dlopen_deplibs=yes in the environment before running
configure and try again. And yes, this is *exactly* the same
idiosyncraty as KDE.

This is needed for both guile and libltdl.  After replacing libltdl
and libguile-ltdl,

So would I need to uninstall guile, libguile-ltdl, and libltdl... and then set the environment variable... then 'make configure' and 'make install' guile?

Disregard.  Got it.
Thank you *very much* for the help!

Thanks for all the help.

gnucash startup has dropped from 15 minutes to 10
seconds.  Thanks for the pointer.  The correct fix would be to patch
the configure script so it recognizes FreeBSD.  I'll file a PR this
evening (if no-one has fixed it by then).

--
Regards,
Eric